lv-426: Alien vs Predator  Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

How To Change Facebook Like Box Language
lv-426: Alien vs Predator Index du Forum  » lv-426: alien vs predator  » Message aux nouveaux  » How To Change Facebook Like Box Language
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Points forum: 134
Moyenne de points: 1,23

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Change Facebook Like Box Language
Répondre en citant

How To Change Facebook Like Box Language

Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Copyright 2009 - 2018 WPBeginner LLC. Copyright 2018 CultureSlurp. Error 404 Not Found Oops! We couldn't find this Page. If it doesn't exist, then it is an oversight on our part. What language do you want to use Facebook in: This changes the language of Facebook's interface. Here is the current code being used. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Explore WPBeginner If you cannot find what you were looking for, then please contact us. rev2018.1.10.28327 . Site Links About Us Contact Us FTC Disclosure Privacy Policy Terms of Service Free Blog Setup Our Sites OptinMonster MonsterInsights WPForms List25 Awesome Motive . We would like to fix that. asked 6 years, 11 months ago viewed 91,211 times active 2 years, 4 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Learn how to translate a post or comment. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Which languages do you not want automatically translated: This controls the languages you don't want automatically translated. shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:15 Communityf 11 answered Feb 7 '11 at 14:09 ifaour 35.2k96179 add a comment up vote 6 down vote I know its an old question, but you can do it if you like. facebook shareimprove this question asked Feb 7 '11 at 11:46 Tom 1492413 I'm pretty sure the Facebook devs are trying to make this as impossible as they can - being able to turn anything into a like button is a great way to scam innocents into clicking it. About Startup Jobs . .. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. It worked perfectly. All Rights Reserved. They load their images. Multilingual Posts: This lets you post in more than one language at a time without automatic translations.. WPBeginner is a registered trademark. Also I'm not sure if this is legal. –Fahad Uddin Jun 1 '12 at 10:51 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 5 down vote accepted Actually you can legally change the like button as long as you don't disguise it as something else, as confirmed by this forum post. Any comment or post written in these languages won't contain translation options. Recent Posts How to Repost Your Blog Content and Improve SEO Email Hacks: 3 Tools to Find Email Addresses How to Find Guest Post Opportunities With Google Search The Ultimate List of Link Building Articles How to Add Facebook Like Button & Like Box for Different Languages . Please contact us and let us know how you got here, so we can help you find what you're looking for. WPBeginnerBlog404 404 Error - Page Not Found! The page you are looking for does not exist. One thread is allowed to push, the other to pop How to be sure my advisor's insurance recommendations are good for me? On measurable cardinals A broken mirror Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Cannot remove package Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Write Moby Dick, approximately Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? more hot questions question feed default 5a02188284
method to create facebook accountletras con colores para chat de facebookhow to turn off facebook likesfacebook ismer s k a chaten elt ntfacebook like fb.getloginstatus() called before calling fb.init()emoticon with glasses for facebookfacebook photo editing applicationhack facebook tanpa menggunakan softwarefacebook profile picture likes buyfacebook like button size change

Message Posté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lv-426: Alien vs Predator Index du Forum  » lv-426: alien vs predator  » Message aux nouveaux  » How To Change Facebook Like Box Language
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX